The access to the webpage is revoked to everyone under eighteen years old.
This website has been created by DZ LICORES, S.L.U. (from now on DZ LICORES or Owner) for information purposes and personal use. By browsing this website you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully this information and the conditions before browsing this webpage. Access to this page and its use implies full acceptance of these conditions. If you, as a user, do not wish to accept the conditions or if you are under eighteen you must leave the page immediately.
- Access to this website is a responsibility of the users. Access to this website does not imply any kind of business relationship with the user.
The information contained in this website is the current one from the last update.
The owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website.
Change of information
This website cannot be changed, modified or adapted. Changes related to these conditions by the Owner will be notified.
The Owner’s website contains information relating to the promotional activities of DZ LICORES and its products and services.
Links on the web site
- The Owner doesn’t hold any responsibility regarding content, commercial activities, products and services that may be displayed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, and through this website, especially those that may correspond with websites sponsored by the owner.
- The links on the website DZ LICORES have a merely informative purpose and do not intend to create any suggestion, invitation or recommendation, unless the contrary is stated. These links do not represent any kind of commercial relationship between the owner and the individuals or companies of the websites that can be accessed through these links.
- DZ LICORES reserves the right to remove unilaterally and at any time the links appearing on its website.
Browsing, access and security
- This website has been designed to support as many browsers as possible. The Owner doesn’t hold any responsibility regarding any kind of damage that may occur to the users using browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website was designed.
- Access to this website is made in a non-secure environment, therefore the information is transmitted in unencrypted form.
- All the information contained in this website, as well as the graphic design and the codes used are protected by copyright and other rights of protection under Spanish Law as included in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April which enacts the Revised Law of Intellectual Property. These rights belong exclusively to DZ LICORES, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the contents of this site, and of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
- All web content and all content available through the owner’s products and services, including design, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as the selection and layout (the “Content”) are an exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, all rights reserved. No part of the site content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the owner. Whenever the user is entitled to use the site, the owner grants a limited license to use and access the web and the content of the web and to legitimately download, only for personal and non-commercial use, the content of the web site, provided that all warnings about copyright and intellectual property remain intact. Web content may not be uploaded and published to any Internet site, Intranet or Extranet, nor integrate the information into databases or compilation. Any other use of the web content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public or commercial dissemination, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams shown on this site belong to DZ LICORES or to third-party companies. The use without prior consent of any element of this web page that may be protected, according to the current legislation regarding industrial property, is strictly prohibited. Trademarks, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the owner may not be used
DZ LICORES reserves the right to take legal action against users who violate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- The owner guarantees the confidentiality and security of the data provided by the users. When personal data are required, the user will provide them voluntarily and will be duly informed of the purposes of the request, as well as the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights). In any case, data that may be requested will be collected by DZ LICORES for the purposes detailed in the data collection form. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their personal data by addressing a written letter, duly signed, along with an ID copy, to DZ LICORES, S.L.U Polígono Industrial Los Camachos. C / Silicio, 10. 30369 Cartagena (Murcia) Spain. DZ LICORES, undertakes that personal data that may be requested will be strictly necessary to carry out the requested service. You will be informed of the obligation to provide certain data that otherwise would not allow to perform the requested service.
- Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of the data. The user guarantees that all personal data are accurate and the user holds himself responsible of communicating DZ LICORES any modification of the data. The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data submitted, reserving DZ LICORES, the right to exclude from the registered services to any user that may provide false data, without prejudice to the other actions that may proceed in the law. It is recommended to proceed with the maximum diligence in matters of Data Protection through the use of security tools. DZ LICORES is not responsible of any subtraction, modification or loss of illicit data.
DZ LICORES keeps the security level of personal data protection in accordance with Spanish Law as per Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which the Regulation of the development of the LOPD is approved and has established all technical means to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorized access and data theft that the user may provide through the website, without informing him that security measures in the Internet are not impregnable.
DZ LICORES agrees to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable law, as well as to provide them with a safe treatment in any transfer of data that may occur, if necessary.
Please read carefully and follow the following recommendations:
If necessary, use passwords with a minimum extension of 8 alphanumeric characters and combining uppercase and lowercase letters.
The website is not intended for minors. Please activate the parental control to prevent and control the Internet access of children and inform them about safety.
We advise you to always use anti-virus software and keep it updated, ensuring that your computer is free of malware and spyware applications that put at risk your browsing experience as well as the information hosted in your computer.
- Any information regarding the cookies of this website, as well as its settings are available through the channel Cookies Policy.
- The terms and conditions governing this website and all the relationships that may arise are protected by Spanish law.
- Any controversy that may arise from the access or the usage of this website will be a matter of the corresponding court depending on the jurisdiction of the user.
Organic law on data protection
In accordance with the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, we inform you that all personal data that you provide to us, will be included in an automated data file under the responsibility of Diego Zamora, SA.
The registration of the requested personal data implies consent for DZ LICORES, SLU, treats them in order to identify you and assist you during your browsing experience in our website and send you information about promotional offers and announcements related to any of the products of the Group Diego Zamora that may interest you, including electronic ones, according to the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce The person who facilitates us with their personal data expressly consents the data processing of the personal data, submitted to DZ LICORES SLU, which will not be disclosed to any company, other than those mentioned, nor will be available to third-party companies.
In the event that DZ LICORES SLU wished to use your personal information for a purpose other than the one described before, we would request your consent indicating the specific purposes of the processing of your personal data.
DZ LICORES, SLU reserves the right to request a personal identification card number, or even a copy, for your age verification, taking into account the nature of the information on the web.
In any case, you are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data process by writing a letter and attaching an ID card copy to the following address: Grupo Diego Zamora, LOPD, Polígono Industrial ‘Los Camachos’, C/Silicio, 10, 30369 – Cartagena (Murcia) – Spain
Law of services of the information society and electronic commerce
In accordance with the article 10 of the Spanish law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we state the following information:
The websitehttp://www.thunderbitchwhisky.com/ is managed by DZ LICORES, SLU, registered in Polígono Industrial ‘Los Camachos’, C/ Silicio, 10, 30369 -Cartagena,Murcia) – Spain
DZ LICORES, SLU, with Tax ID number B30860142, is registered in the Registry of Companies of Murcia in Corporate Leeder, Volume: 2847, Page: 185, Sheet: MU78477-1ª.
If you wish to contact us can do well by regular mail at the address indicated above, on the website or by phone to the number: 968 51 02 00
Information of the owner of the web page
DZ LICORES, S.L.U.Z
Polígono Industrial Los Camachos.
C/ Silicio, 10. 30369 Cartagena (Murcia) Spain
Phone: (+34) 968 51 02 00 / Fax: (+34) 968 51 06 54
DZ LICORES, S.L.U. 2017 ©All rights reserved