A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their computer so that cookies can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently from them, you can allow or block temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent (after enabling the cookies in your computer) Thunderbitch will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase…
What kind of cookies does this webpage use?
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parts, to keep the elements from a previous order, to carry out the process of purchase, to fill out a registration form or a participation even form, to use security features during the navigation, to store content for a future broadcast of videos or sound or the sharing of content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general features that are set by default according to a set of criteria in the user’s device, such as language, type of browser to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytic cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users in order to perform the analytics of the use of the service offered. In order to do this, your browsing habits are analyzed in our website so we can improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties that allow us to manage more effectively the offer of the advertising spaces in the webpage, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use of our webpage. In order to do this, your browsing habits are analyzed so we can show you advertisements related to your profile.
- Cookies from behavioural advertising: Cookies that allow us to manage more effectively the advertising spaces in the webpage that the editor may have included in a webpage, application or platform from which the service is offered. Cookies that store information on the user’s behavior obtained through the observation of your browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile in order to display related advertisements.
- Third-party cookies: Thunderbitch website may use third-party services that will gather information in behalf of Thunderbitch for statistical purposes regarding the user’s activity in the website and other services related to the website activity and Internet services
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser adjustments:
If you have any question regarding the cookies policy, you can reach Thunderbitch by the e-mail address email@example.com.